- DEPTH: 20 to 40 m.
- DIFFICULTY: Easy for all diving categories.
- VISIBILITY: From 25 to 40 m
- CURRENTS: No strong currents.
- SPECIAL PERMITS: No special permits needed.
- TYPE OF DIVE: Drop off.
- RECOMMENDATION: Interesting dive for all divers, lots of different sea life.
DESCRIPTION OF THE DIVE
We start a dive from 4 m depth over some sea grass, doesn’t look to interesting but than suddenly we come on the edge of a nice drop off. Drop off is guiding us back toward the island and than suddenly cuts to right making an amphitheatre look with nice overhang. We continue few different depth passes over the cliff which is in one section full of nudis and fireworms. Here is also one place where we find Bacvas (Gian tun) digging in the sand.
TIPS & TRICKS
Once you come on the drop off go slow. There is lot to see in cracks and half caves.
POSSIBLE TO SEE
Giant tun, moray eels, octopuses, different corals, colourful algae, schools of fish, spiny lobster, forkbeards.