ANGRY OLD WOMEN
- DEPTH: 13 to 70 m.
- DIFFICULTY: All levels of divers.
- VISIBILITY: 40 to 60 m.
- CURRENTS: Mild to strong.
- SPECIAL PERMITS: No special permits needed.
- TYPE OF DIVE: Reef & drop-off.
- RECOMMENDATION: Great dive especially on strong Mistral or North wind.
DESCRIPTION OF THE DIVE
We start a dive in small cove and follow the natural form of island. All of sudden there is a reef going out with big drop-off surrounding it, like a big finger out toward open sea. Cliff looks like series of waves going out and toward coast. It is full of colour as some special garden. If you look cheerfully you will see some moray eels, gropers and octopuses.
TIPS & TRICKS
You need expert guidance on this dive so you avoid current and have safe dive. Watch out for your depth as overhanging cliffs like to ”take” you deeper.
POSSIBLE TO SEE
Moray eels, schools of fish and bigger fish like snappers coming to check you out. Few groupers and octopus.