- DEPTH: 20 to 40 m.
- DIFFICULTY: Possible for all divers.
- VISIBILITY: 40 to 60 m.
- CURRENTS: Mild to strong.
- SPECIAL PERMITS: No special permits needed.
- TYPE OF DIVE: Reef & drop-off.
- RECOMMENDATION: Special place and great visibility.
DESCRIPTION OF THE DIVE
We start dive directly next to shore of the island. Bottom drops steep and than turns in to cliff which is full of life and remarkably has different sea life than all the near by islands. Dive is a simple drop-off but with so much life and interesting details in great visibility. Often here you can see cat sharks and bigger pelagic fish.
TIPS & TRICKS
You need expert guidance on this dive so you avoid current and have safe dive.
POSSIBLE TO SEE
Snappers, jacks, cat sharks, scorpion fish, octopuses, different corals, colourful algae, schools.