- DEPTH: Maximum depth on this dive is 58 m.
- DIFFICULTY: Easy dive.
- VISIBILITY: From 25 to 40 m.
- CURRENTS: There are frequent currents but working for you during the entire dive.
- SPECIAL PERMITS: No special permits needed Diving Center Pongo Leadership.
- TYPE OF DIVE: Drop-off.
- RECOMMENDATION: Usually dived as second dive as cliff is best at it’s shallow part.
DESCRIPTION OF THE DIVE
Sokol is a beautiful little island with vertical cliff starting 20 m above sea level and going down to 60 m depth. We follow the cliff deep in one direction and as you start going shallower you turn back and follow the cliff all the way back to dive boat. Deeper down you can se big rock formations which hide occasional lobster, moray and conger. But to your surprise as you finish half of your dive and turn back and reduce your depth, colours start emerging all around you. Cliff is almost entirely covered with small corrals and sponges. Lots of fire worms, hundreds of small scorpion fish and big octopuses.
TIPS & TRICKS
Does not get much easier than this but check the current.
POSSIBLE TO SEE
Moray eels, squids, scorpion fish, congers, different small crabs, nude brands, different corals, colourful algae, schools of fish, fire worms, octopus, many different sea stars.