- DEPTH: Drop off starts on around 25 and goes down to 50 m.
- DIFFICULTY: This dive is recommended for Advanced Open Water divers because of it’s depth and length.
- VISIBILITY: From 25 to 40 m.
- CURRENTS: There is usually a some current but not too strong.
- SPECIAL PERMITS: No special permits needed.
- TYPE OF DIVE: Not defined… all in one.
- RECOMMENDATION: One of best Adriatic has to offer.
DESCRIPTION OF THE DIVE
This dive is too complicated to explain. It is a session of 3 drop-offs and a canyon. Without a good dive guide don’t even try it. From grand drop-off, overhanging cave to canyon you will enjoy it all..
TIPS & TRICKS
Follow dive guide. On this cliff was found an 1,5 m wide squid egg during the 2005 summer. This egg is until now recorded only on New Zealand and is extremely rear. It was very hard to find out what it was. You can read more about it on the page…
POSSIBLE TO SEE
Lots of nudibranchs, in the cracks congers and forkbeards, different corals, colourful algae, spiny lobster, moray eels, schools of fish, gorgonia fans.