- DEPTH: 84 to 96 m.
- DIFFICULTY: Hipoxic Trimix or advanced Rebreather.
- VISIBILITY: 20 to 30 m.
- CURRENTS: Mild or no current.
- SPECIAL PERMITS: No special permits needed.
- TYPE OF DIVE: Massive wreck.
- RECOMMENDATION: Only for experienced tech divers.
- Name: Ninucca
- Length: 120 m
- Width: 22 m
- on its starboard side SE to NW
- sunk by submarine Thorn on beginning of 2WW
Ninucca was build in 1910 Maritime register in Genova. It was a steamer with 4583 tsl, owned by Giuseppe Gavarone di Genova commissioned on the beginning of the 2WW by Region Marina as back up boat for transport (we still do not know what was her final cargo). ON 8 january 1942 during her passage from Split to Rijeka around 12:00 she was intercepted by English submarine Thorn just in front of Rogoznica. Thorn tried to sink it by his gun fire but after the boat cough on fire he torpedoed Ninuccia. Torpedo hit 20 m of the stern and sunk immediately.