- DEPTH: 13 to 90 m.
- DIFFICULTY: Only advanced.
- VISIBILITY: 40 to 60 m.
- CURRENTS: Mild to strong.
- SPECIAL PERMITS: No special permits needed.
- TYPE OF DIVE: Reef & drop-off.
- RECOMMENDATION: Serious dive with breath-taking overhang.
DESCRIPTION OF THE DIVE
This is a dive on the shallow outside of Primosten on the open sea. Top of the reef comes to 12 m depth and than there is a drop entirely in overhang with yellow sponges hanging like chandeliers. There is also lot of scools of small fish which follow you entire dive. One part of the drop-off is covered in gorgonia fans.
TIPS & TRICKS
You need expert guidance on this dive so you avoid current and have safe dive. Watch out for your depth as overhanging cliffs like to ”take” you deeper.
POSSIBLE TO SEE
All kinds of moray eels, schools of fish and bigger fish like snappers coming to check you out. Sometimes barracuda pass just under the surface.